A trademark’s success hinges on having an experienced legal team who can provide comprehensive trademark portfolio management and enforcement services and offer sound advice on maximizing opportunities in an evolving global marketplace.
Our Trademarks Group has filed over 50,000 trademark applications and registrations in Canada and provide strategic advice to protect those interests globally. We can help you plan and implement programs to clear, select, register and enforce trademark and trademark-related rights.
Our professionals will work with you to understand your needs in a variety of areas, including:
- brand management
- operations, business goals and industry
- packaging and advertising
- opportunities and threats
We help local, national and international companies in a variety of industries enforce their trademark rights and implement their marketing strategies.
Our team is actively involved in leading trademark and intellectual property organizations, including:
- the International Trademark Association
- the Intellectual Property Owners Association
- the European Community Trade Mark Association
- the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- the Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group