Veronica maintains a broad practice encompassing both complex commercial and civil litigation matters for public and private companies, as well as individuals.
Veronica's areas of focus include:
- General commercial litigation, including contractual and enforcement matters;
- Securities litigation and regulation, including broker liability and departing broker litigation, as well as investigations and proceedings before Provincial Securities Commissions, IIROC and the MFDA;
- Banking litigation, including bills of exchange and debtor/creditor litigation;
- Administrative and public law, including judicial reviews;
- Professional discipline matters; and
- Investigations and white collar defence.