Our advisors work closely with you to make protecting and enforcing your intellectual property (IP) a top priority. Many of our professionals hold advanced degrees in engineering and technology fields, have extensive litigation experience and publish in peer-reviewed journals – bringing an insider’s understanding to your most challenging IP issues within Canada and globally.
Our IP group is responsible for more than 38,000 patent applications and patents, over 40,000 trademark applications and registrations and almost 4,000 industrial design applications and registrations.
We manage your portfolio with timely communications and short turnaround times.
We can help you:
- structure sophisticated IP-based transactions
- formulate patent strategies
- select and clear trademarks and brands
- license and commercialize your IP
- enforce IP rights
- defend against allegations of IP infringement
Our focus is on helping you achieve results in the most efficient and cost-effective way.