Laura practices corporate and securities law with a focus on public companies and capital markets. She advises clients on a wide range of complex securities law matters, including corporate finance, corporate governance, continuous disclosure, public mergers and acquisition, and securities regulatory compliance. In addition to her work on transactional matters, Laura plays a lead role in the development and management of innovative legal content and current awareness materials, contributes to practice group and firm wide education initiatives, and monitors legal, regulatory and market developments with the goal of ensuring that BLG lawyers and clients benefit from the firm's collective and cutting edge legal expertise.
Nous sommes désolés. Le contenu de cette page n'est présentement disponible qu'en anglais.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Instructor, Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (2023 Fellowship Securities Law Course)
Awards & Recognition
- Recognized in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada® (Corporate Law).
Bar Admission & Education
- New York, 2014
- Ontario, 2011
- Certificate, ESG, Climate Risk and The Law, York University , Faculté de droit Osgoode Hall de l'Université York, 2021
- J.D. (magna cum laude), University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2010
- LL.B., Université de Windsor, 2010
- B.A., Université de la Colombie-Britannique, 2007